Monday, July 19, 2010

Psalm 121


Psalms is a wonderful book of the Bible. It is probably one of my favorites. Psalm 121 is a passage that encourages me in the Lord so much.
If you have never read it before this is what it says,

"I lift my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber or sleep. The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore." - Psalm 121 (ESV Version)

What does that passage say to you? What does it mean to you?


Smiles! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this psalm so much. Another favorite of mine is Psalm 124. When I read it with an allegory in mind, I can see all the foes the LORD has delivered me from -- especially stress, during the school year.

I miss you! Pray that all is well and that our Heavenly Father is revealing Himself more and more to you!

Love,
Jane Ellen