Friday, July 16, 2010

Tomorrow hangout with Nicole.


For some reason im so excited about hanging out with Nicole tomorrow she is the greatest sister. No, shes not technically my sister, but i sure do love her like one. She is so encouraging to me. She challenges me to grow and to focus on things that are praise-worthy and honorable as well as God glorifying. Coli, we have been through thick and thin together. I thank you for being such a gracious friend to me. Your such a testimony of how you have walked through different trials, but still have a smile on your face. I wanted to semi-publically thank you. I'm SO blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for always being a ray of sunshine!

Love you! Cannot wait to hang out with you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

AAWWWWW!!! THANKS MELBEAR!!!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!! <3