Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where the Spirit of the Lord is - Chirs Tomlin

Ok, so everyone out there knows i'm a music junkie. Well most of you do. haha :)

I serve on a worship band for my school and i got the privilege to sing this song with my band leader Cody.
The song is called, "Where the Spirit of the Lord is" with Chris Tomlin.

This song touches my heart so much because it talk about how reassuring knowing the Spirit of the Lord is.
God is always there, he is so faithful. We need to be out there building the Kingdom of God.

"Your all that we want, Your all that we need. Your all that we want, Your all that we need."
Oh, it gives me chills. We indeed know where the Spirit of the Lord is.
If that doesn't make your day i don't know what will :)
Where is YOUR joy found?

Check out the song, i hope it touches you as much as it touched me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQEAM7hwUEI

No comments: